We decided to carve our pumpkin to match our farm theme.
I thought Anthony was going to help me.
He ran off and just laughed at me.
The barn/silo design I found.
Let's see if this is going to work or not.
Ta-da!
To carry on with the farm theme, we decorated the car like
a barn and set out straw bales to put our candy on.
Anthony already can't keep his hands out of the suckers.
Family photo.
As far as the actual Trunk or Treat, we handed out candy solid, and I didn't get a chance to snap any more pictures, which was fine because it got dark quickly too. It was mass chaos with hundreds of kids, but it was such a fun night. Mam-Mam and Pop came and took Anthony around with them so he could get in on the fun while we passed out candy. He only did that for a little while, but ended up coming back and helping us pass out candy, which I think he wanted to give it away more than he wanted to get some.
I don't know, he was pretty excited over his bag when we got home.
Time to dump it out and see what he got.
The stash!
No comments:
Post a Comment