Friday afternoon Collin took me to hike part of the Appalachian Trail on Roan Mountain. I asked him before we left if I should wear my sandals or tennis shoes. He said the trail wasn't too bad, that he was going to wear his sandals. So, I wore mine too since it was over 70 degrees out that day in the valley where we were. Yeah, we start our drive up the mountain and there's some snow and icicles along the road at some points. When we come around the corner later on part of the trail, this is what we find. I tried my best to go around it at one point and got snow in between my foot and sandal and just about died! Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Friday afternoon Collin took me to hike part of the Appalachian Trail on Roan Mountain. I asked him before we left if I should wear my sandals or tennis shoes. He said the trail wasn't too bad, that he was going to wear his sandals. So, I wore mine too since it was over 70 degrees out that day in the valley where we were. Yeah, we start our drive up the mountain and there's some snow and icicles along the road at some points. When we come around the corner later on part of the trail, this is what we find. I tried my best to go around it at one point and got snow in between my foot and sandal and just about died!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment