Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Late Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey, guys! So sorry that it's been so long, but I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. David and I spent Wednesday through Sunday in Nashville with his family, and we had a good time. It was only us and his younger brother, Chris, his parents, and his grandma, but we still had a wonderful meal and time together!

I feel like I was busy the whole time we were there. We decided to start our Christmas shopping Thursday night at midnight at CompUSA. It was freezing cold, and David and I were standing outside in this forever long line. I did manage to get what I went for though, and we got to sleep in on Friday instead. We went over to Opry Mills on Friday afternoon, and it was a madhouse. We drove around forever looking for a parking spot and fought the crowds throughout the whole place, and I ended up not buying a single thing after all that!

Saturday we celebrated Chris's 21st birthday. It was on the 2nd, but we waited until Thanksgiving to celebrate with everyone. We had him a surprise dinner at Chili's with some of his friends and then a limo ride around Nashville afterwards to Dave and Buster's and 2nd Avenue. It proved to be an interesting night as it seemed everything just kept going wrong, but we had a good time though.

It's not even the first of December, and I already feel so stressed with the holidays. I am really wanting to get everything done by the time we head to Nashville the week before Christmas, but I just don't know if it's going to happen, but I'll try my best to have no last minute shopping and wrapping!

I'll post again sometime next week...I have a State Collegiate Associates Baptist Collegiate Ministry meeting in Birmingham tomorrow through Friday, and then I am going to try and make it home one last time before Christmas this weekend. Also, look for pictures then of Thanksgiving and Chris's birthday!

No comments: