Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Finally, An Update!

I know, I know…it has been way too long. I completely got caught up in my work through April and May and had so much going on at the start of the summer that I can’t believe it’s already the middle of July! Things have been going so well, just keeping me so busy. I have a ton of things to post about, and I’m determined to use the next couple of weeks to catch you all up to speed over what’s been going on in the last two months, so please check back to hear about Collin and Meagan's graduation, their engagement and wedding plans, World Changers in Lenoir City, our trip to Orlando, the 4th of July, and the Peachtree Road Race.

Below are some pictures to pick up where I left off back in April. There’s the one of David at the rock climbing gym and a couple of us fishing at Stone Mountain.

No comments: