It really was a blessing to be able to take two weeks and spend it all with both of our families this year. We were really excited and ready for a much needed break at the end of the year. I was more anxious this year than ever before though...a lot of you know I had spent most of December trying to convert all of my home videos over to DVD for my parents. This was not an easy task in more ways than one! I was scared to death they would find the tapes were missing, would find out what I was doing, they wouldn't work...plus, it really took a lot longer than I anticipated to get them done. Regardless, they were done before we left Atlanta, and they were really surprised and so happy when they opened them on Christmas Eve.
Christmas with the boys is always a blast. We got to listen in on their phone call from Santa on Christmas Eve, and they were ecstatic when they each found four-wheelers on Christmas morning. David and I had gotten them a camping set with the tent, chairs, and sleeping bags and had no idea what a hit it would be with them, so that made us happy too just watching them.
We did get to see some of you while we were home, but I really hate it that I didn't get to see most of you. I hope that we get a chance to see you soon...
Below are pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment