I love my little bookworm!
Friday, October 12, 2012
My Little Bookworm
If you ask me what Anthony's favorite thing is, I'm probably going to have to go with books. We started reading them to him early on, and even then he would sit and look at them and was genuinely interested and studied the pages. The majority of the time if you offer him some kind of toy or a book, he's going to choose the book. Nowadays if he goes off and is quiet, his bookcase in his room is the first place I look for him and usually find him there. He loves to go in his room and pull books off the shelf and sit in the floor and look at them. I decided to take some pictures of him one day when I found him doing this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment