Monday, September 17, 2012

Father's Day

I don't have a ton of updates from Father's Day, but still wanted to post a few pictures nonetheless. It was a very laid back Sunday with church, lunch at Mam-Maw's, and swimming in our pool the rest of the afternoon. I had a coupon for a free Shutterfly book and made David a photo book with pictures of he and Anthony from this past year. I know - he had to wait almost a whole year to celebrate his first Father's Day since Anthony was born the end of June!


Reading the Father's Day card Anthony gave him.


Managed to get them both to look at the camera.


Happy 1st Father's Day!


Family photo after church


Reading his Father's Day card with Grandpa Moyers.


What's so funny?


Happy Father's Day, Grandpa!


Sadly, we didn't get to see David's dad on Father's Day, but we were able to make him a Shutterfly book too with pictures of he and Anthony and mail it to him beforehand. We got to see him a couple of weeks later though for Anthony's birthday. Speaking of, 12 month update and birthday pictures are coming up next!

No comments: