I'm sorry it's been awhile since I've posted, but I've been traveling and just so busy with the holiday season! I'm really looking forward to being home for Christmas and spending time with family and friends. We'll be in Nashville, then in Dayton, then in Gatlinburg for New Year's, so we'll be traveling a lot, but it's okay, as long as the weather is good!
...that's cause I woke up this morning to ice all over the trees and my car! I have decided Atlanta is the Ice Storm Capital because that's all it ever does down here, it never snows! Anyway, it wasn't so bad that they called off all the schools, so I didn't get a day off work either, but that's okay. It really has been beautiful even in the midst of the nastiness that turned into just a really cold rain for the rest of the day.
I realized that we didn't really get a lot of good pictures from the birthday party for Chris over Thanksgiving, but here are a couple below anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment