Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ministry Site Visits

The post below is the report I wrote about my ministry site visits to some of our student missionaries the end of July. There are also pictures to go with it that I posted yesterday. What a blessing, today I received some notes in the mail from some of the girls at Words to Works Ministries that we had visited thanking me for all of my hard work to get them placed and giving them the opportunity to serve through a program like Sojourners. For those of you that don't know, Sojourners is the program we have for high school juniors and seniors to serve the summer following those years of high school. It really takes a special person to step out of their comfort zone and leave home when they are that age. We had around 120 serve as Sojourners all over the country this summer, so these were just a handful we got to visit.

No comments: